- 1 lb asparagus, steamed lightly
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar , or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup basil
- 2 tablespoons vegan Parmesan cheese
- salt , to taste
- Whisk the lemon juice, vinegar, Dijon mustard, and garlic together.
- Gradually add the olive oil and then the black pepper.
- Gently toss the asparagus with half of the dressing to coat it well.
- Toss the remaining dressing with the basil and the mushrooms, and sprinkle the mixture over the asparagus.
- Season to taste with salt, garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, and serve.