These have become some of my kids favorite treats. And they’re so simple,
I even let them make them by themselves!
- 1/2 C whole wheat flour
- 1 C oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1/4 C agave nectar (or sugar or honey)
- 1/4 C soy milk (or oat milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 C chocolate chips (white, milk or dark chocolate)
- 1/4 C walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 C raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until batter is blended evenly.
- Use a tablespoon to portion cookies on a grease baking sheet, approximately 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy!