OK, it can’t get much easier than this.
I know that there are a lot of chocolate lovers out there who hate the thought of giving up their gooey, fattening desserts and treats. Well, you’re in luck! While this certainly isn’t the most healthy food in the world to eat, it’s a whole lot healthier than the way most people have traditionally made it. Take away the fat, add some protein, fiber and a whole food and you’ve got a treat worth serving to guests!
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- 1 can black beans
- chopped walnuts/pecans (optional)
- 2 T ground flax seed (optional)
- Rinse black beans thoroughly.
- Put rinsed beans back in can and fill to top with water.
- Place beans and water into blender and puree.
- Mix with brownie mix and nuts / flax seed and bake according to directions.
That’s it. No additional ingredients. The flax seed adds some extra nutrition. Try it and be amazed!