I love blueberry pie, and so does my family. I just don’t get around to making it as often as I’d like because it takes a while to put it together. Problem solved with this recipe. It tastes so similar and it’s a breeze to throw together…and everybody loves it!
- 2/3 C whole wheat flour
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 C soy or almond milk
- 2 T Earth Balance (butter substitute)
- 2 C blueberries, cleaned and washed
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk and mix until smooth.
- Pour the melted Earth Balance into a 1- or 1 1/2 quart casserole-type baking dish. Pour in the batter, and sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- Bake the cobbler in a preheated 350° F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned. Spoon out the cobbler onto individual dishes to serve.