I developed this recipe after having a real craving for it during a visit to my sister’s house. If your recipe calls for extra spices (soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce or other herbs), feel free to add them to this basic recipe.
- 16 oz frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 small container of Silk Soy Creamer
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms (I used crimini)
- ½ diced medium onion
- 4 oz shredded vegan cheddar style cheese
- 1 cup instant brown rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until the rice is tender.