If you are a fan of that traditional spinach dip served at holiday parties – but don’t like the fat and cholesterol – you will LOVE this one! It has a GREAT taste and is much healthier than the old-fashioned kind that’s loaded with sour cream and mayonnaise. We can’t get enough of this – we love it on pretzels, crackers, carrot sticks, bread and right off the spoon.
- 12-oz soft, silken tofu
- 1 tspn honey
- 1 tspn lemon juice
- 1/3 cup veganaisse
- 1 16 oz pkg frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 pkg dry vegetable soup mix (Knorr’s)
- 1 8-oz can chopped water chestnuts, drained
- Place tofu, honey and lemon into a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
- Place tofu mixture and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Chill before serving.