- 1 – 12 oz bag of medium size whole wheat pasta
- 1 – 16 oz bag frozen California blend vegetable (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) or any blend frozen vegetables you like
- 1 cup fat free Italian dressing
- Fill large pan half full with water. Bring water to a boil, drop in pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour the frozen vegetables in a colander to thaw while the pasta is cooking.
- When the pasta has finished cooking, pour it and cooking water over the vegetables in the colander. Let rest for a few minutes.
- Pour the pasta and vegetables in a bowl, add the dressing and toss well to mix.
- Serve warm or cold.