- 2 cups Soy Curls
- 1 1/2 T McKay’s Chicken Style Seasoning
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1/4 tspn garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- Cover Soy Curls with 2 cups boiling water and let sit for 10 minutes or more.
- Mix together McKay’s seasoning, mayonnaise, relish and garlic powder.
- Drain Soy Curls, then add mayonnaise mixture to Soy Curls.
- Add celery, onion and pineapple. Mix thoroughly.
- Cool in refigerator for approximately 1 hour. Serve in a sandwich or over a bed of lettuce.
For more “Soy Curl Recipes”, click here.